BlocHaus MLB is back.
we’re adhering to government guidelines through this period.
capacity in haus.
our current capacity is 250 people.
while capacity restrictions are in place please:
- tap in & out on the people counter tablet as you enter & leave the gym to help us manage our capacity.
- keep visits to 3 hours max.
- wait outside with appropriate social distancing if we’re at full capacity, until there’s a spot free.
- understand that at peak times (from 5pm weekdays & all day weekends) we can only have paying customers in haus, so there’s enough space for people wanting to climb (that goes for young children, supervising parents & spectators too).
- note that group bookings, classes & kids parties are still on hold.
hygiene in haus.
we have increased hygiene & sanitisation in haus for the health & safety of our customers & crew.
at your visit we ask that you:
- properly sanitise your hands before & after your session.
- practice good coughing & sneezing hygiene.
- give others at least 1.5m of space both on & off the wall.
- use liquid chalk only & leave your powdered chalk at home.
- wear only climbing shoes on the walls & mats — no street shoes.
- keep shirts & shoes on at all times.
- wipe down fitness equipment before & after use.
- bring your card as we are now eftpos only.
- stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone at risk.
please get in touch with any questions!